Saturday 9 April 2016

Photo inspiration winners

post signature

Welcome Magnolia friends to the photo inspiration winners post!
Not so many of you joined in with this one, but a big thank you to those of you who did take part, it was lovely to see your wonderful creations!

The winner of the mystery prize, as decided by Random.org is.....
#11 - Lorraine

with this beautiful card

Congratulations Lorraine! Please email me, Nicola, at this address simplymagnoliais@gmail.com with your postal address so I can post your prize to you! Don't forget to grab our winners badge for your gorgeous blog!

Now let's take a look at this fortnight's Top 3

#1 - Liz



#5 - Laura


Awesome creations ladies! Please take our Top 3 badge for your beautiful blogs!
That's it for now but please come back tomorrow to see what our next challenge will be!
Hugs from

and the Simply Magnolia DT xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW this is awesome news I am thrilled that my card won, I will send an e-mail asap, I would also like to congratulate the top 3 winners.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Thank you so much ladies!!!!! What a fantastic surprise!!!!! You made my day!
    Thank you once again and congrats to all the winners!!!
    Hugs and Smiles :-)
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girls I have sent 2 e-mails but have received no response not sure if they went into the spam folder, just wanted to let you know that I have tried to contact you
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete