Monday 11 February 2013

Love is in the Air Winners

Hello to you all, today we have our prize winners to announce, chosen by Random.org.
 
The Magnolia-licious winner is
#29 Lenie
with this lovely heart shaped easel card
 
 
The Tilda's Town winner is
#1 MIJA
here is her stunning double heart shaped card.
 

Our chosen Guest Designer Winner is
#30 Ellen 
Isn't this so pretty..
 
Well done ladies, you've done a wonderful job, please contact me, Tracy,  via the email in the sidebar to organise your prizes.
 
 
Our Top #3 positions go to
#6 Plony
 
 
#12 Chantal
 
 

Congratulations to our terrific Top #3, your standout creations definately caught our eye! Please feel free to take your Top #3 badge from the sidebar.
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Wow Amazing i am a winner. Nr 1 Can believe it!

    Thanks

    Hugs Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww....thanx for having me in your top-3....I am very honoured!
    I love your challenges so....you are going to see me again.
    Big hug, Plony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I'm very happy and honorate to be in your top-3. Thank you very much and congratulation the other winners.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh thank you very much for this top 3! Also congrats to the other winners! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Help where can i claim for my winner Tilda,s town?

    I cant vind it.

    The email from hotmail dont answer?

    Tracy cannot find.

    I dont no what to do.

    gr.Mia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowww love to be your GD, looking forward to it !!
    Congrats to all the other winners !!
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat leuk dat ik heb gewonnen, al 2 keer een mail gestuurd naar jullie maar ik krijg geen antwoord terug ???
    groeten Lenie

    ReplyDelete